Hello Proud Parents,
Are you up for a reading challenge? There’s a big prize in it for you and your child!
The 1 Week Reading Challenge contest starts March 11th, 2017 and runs for 7 days.
We’ll notify all the winners on March 21st, 2017!
The challenge is simple:
1 week. 7 books. 1 book a day.
It only takes about 5 to 10 minutes to read 1 book.
But there is a twist. This is a child AND parent project. Parents, you need to be there while your child is reading. This is a team contest, and a great chance to make some memories together.
Here is how it works. Each day, you…
- Choose a book: Each day, pick a book from your child’s level to read together. Download it from our Download Center or view it on our website.
- Read the book: The child reads, and the parent listens.
- Review the book: Your child writes or tells you a few lines about the book, which you write down.
Email us the reviews: Send the book reviews to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by March 20th.
Free Download Center:
That’s it. At the end of the contest, you get your prize! What are the prizes, you ask?
4 out of 7 days – Participation Certificate
5 out of 7 days – Participation Certificate + 1 Free Month of Red Cat Reading Premium
6 out of 7 days – Participation Certificate + 3 Free Months of Red Cat Reading Premium
7 out of 7 days – Participation Certificate + 6 Free Months of Red Cat Reading Premium + 1 Lucky Winner Will Receive a $25 Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream Voucher!
Don’t forget to email us your reviews at email@example.com, to be in to win.
Good luck and enjoy reading with your child!
Use this template to email us your child’s book reviews:
What did your child think of this book?:
Terms & Conditions:
- The challenge contest is open to readers worldwide.
- The Premium Subscriptions can be redeemed internationally
- The Cold Stone ice cream prize (7/7 days completed) can only be redeemed by users in the United States.
P.S. Help Your Child Get Ahead in Class with RedCatReading!
What’s Red Cat Reading? It is a leveled learn-to-read program that gets your kids reading the fast, fun and easy way, from letters to reading whole books! If you haven’t signed up yet… now’s the time.
Visit RedCatReading.com & Get FREE Lessons for Your Kids!
Find Your Child’s Reading Level! >